The Nilfisk GD 5/GD 10 backpack vacuums surpass all criteria, with technical advancement that shows in every Nilfisk product, making fast productive cleaning at a price that won’t bust your budget.
There are many things that should be present in a good backpack vacuum cleaner. It should be light in weight, with even weight distribution, and the noise level must be as low as possible. Without these basics, a backpack vacuum cleaner is uncomfortable and impractical to operate.
At the same time, the power needs to be sufficient for fast, effective cleaning, and the dust bag must be large enough to avoid constant changing. Above all, the cost of cleaning must be right!
- Low sound level for operator comfort and cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner and a harness that is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Good filtration with HEPA exhaust filter
- Durable construction for longer working life
- Containers in different sizes to fit the application
- 15 metre detachable cable with safety release saves time
- Easy to store as it stands on the floor or can be wall hung
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Exhaust air designed so that it does not interfere with the operator
Test and Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge.
Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.