VP300 eco is a well built, vacuum that can be relied upon to do the job day in and day out. It is ideal for cleaning offices, hotel rooms, retail outlets, and similar light to medium duty applications.
With a very low level of noise, it is ideal for daytime cleaning of offices, reception areas, hotel rooms and other noise sensitive areas. The VP300 ECO causes minimum disturbance to people who are within the cleaning vicinity.
The eco labeled VP300 offers 25% reduced power consumption whilst providing an excellent cleaning performance.
As with all Nilfisk vacuums, the VP300 ECO design is outstanding with careful attention given to ergonomics and environmental friendliness. The filling capacity is the best in its class, which means less time spent changing dust bags. The VP300 eco weighs just 5.2 kg making it easy to move from place to place. The eco labeled VP300 offers 25% reduced power consumption via a 900w fan unit whilst providing an excellent cleaning performance. And all of this at a highly competitive price.
- Low sound level creates less disturbance and enables daytime cleaning
- Eco friendly fan unit allows us to reduce power by 25% yet still achieve an excellent cleaning efficiency
- Weighs just 5.2 kg (machine only) for easy portability
- 10 L container with 8 L dust bag net filling - best in class filling capacity
- Superbly designed for simplicity and effective cleaning
- One year commercial warranty
Test and Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge.
Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.