- BioCups are made from paper sourced from managed plantations and lined with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- Choose from a wide range of cup sizes to suit all your coffee needs. Which lid fits which cup? See which coffee cups match which lids in our Lid Solutions flyer.
- Our Green Line BioCups – 10 and 12oz 80mm diameter BioCups – all fit our small lid size.
- Deciding between single-wall and double-wall coffee cups? Learn about the difference between single-wall and double-wall cups in our blog.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- They are designed to be commercially composted as part of the circular economy.
Back to Picnic & Packaging