- Made from Ingeo™, a plant-based bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- They perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- Using Ingeo™ reduces raw material CO2 emissions by 75% compared to regular plastic resin.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.
Back to Picnic & Packaging