Mould Extractor Application
Do not dilute. Ready to use
- Ready to use. No mixing required.
- Remove and clean away all wet and dry debris.
- Apply Mould Exterminator to the affected area. Ensure all surfaces come into contact with the Mould Exterminator. Application can be by means of spray, mop or cloth.
- Agitate areas with organic or mould build-up to promote complete removal of the bio-mass. Agitation will also aid mould and stain removal.
- Allow a minimum of 1 minute dwell time for disinfection and 10 minutes dwell time for mould remediation.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water, where possible.
- Repeating this process may be required for areas with heavy organic loading.
Special use notes
- Do not use or allow contact on carpets, fabrics or sensitive surfaces.
- After cleaning and disinfection is completed, Actichem Biosan II can be applied as a post residual treatment for enhanced inhibition of fresh mould growth.
- Further information can be found in the Actichem Mould Dream Team booklet.
- Masonry and stone surfaces can be sealed with an Actichem penetrating sealer to prevent future mould growth.