Biosan II Ready to use disinfectant is a hospital grade disinfectant which is a breakthrough in modern, innovative, cleaning and disinfection technology. Biosan II is a single-step, hospital grade, ready to use disinfectant with awesome cleaning power and is effective against a wide variety of pathogenic micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, fungi, mould and mildew.
Powerful, single-step disinfection with unique benefits of being completely non-toxic and safe for use in food preparation environments. Safe for use on smooth and porous surfaces.
- Biosan II – Ready To Use, has many incredible benefits which make it an increasingly popular choice in hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting situations.
- Non-toxic, Pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Safe for use in food environments.
- Outstanding cleaning power.
- Safe for use on carpets and fabrics.
- Non-corrosive and safe for use on metal surfaces.
- leaves an active residue that will continue to be effective for hours after cleaning.
- Neutral pH.
- Kills mould.
Application/ Directions of use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
Special use notes:
Will effect the stain resistant treatment on 5th & 6th generation nylon.
Do not mix Biosan ll with detergents or other chemicals..
Do not dilute. Ready to use
- Pre-cleaning and prior removal of organic load will enhance results. Follow certified disaster restoration guidelines for positive sanitisation.
- Apply the solution to a workable area using a sprayer, sponge or scrubber machine.
- Agitate and allow 10 minutes dwell time.
- Rinse surface using clean water.
- If left to air dry, a residual coating remains for longer protection from micro-organisms
Colour: Light yellow
Fragrance: Lemon Verbena
Dilution: Ready to use
Application areas and surface suitability:
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces affected by dirty water, flood water, sewage, human and animal body fluids.
- Kills mould.
- Hard surface disinfectant only.
- Not to be used on skin.
- The disinfectant is not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
Trigger Spray or Direct Pour:
Apply Biosan II solution direct to the surface or pre-moisten a clean cloth/wipe. Spread over the affected area. Do not over-wet. Allow to air dry. A correctly treated surface will dry in 10-15 minutes.
Avoid use of microfibre and cotton cloths with Biosan II, as they have conflicting charges to most disinfectants and can reduce its effectiveness. Disposable cloths such as chux cloth work well and facilitate good air-drying effect.
Clean First then Disinfect (2 step)
If the surface is visibly dirty or been subject to biocontamination by blood or body fluids, it must be cleaned first. If bio-contaminants are present, use Biosan II solution for this cleaning step. The surface must be rinsed with clean water and/or wiped dry. Once the surface is clean, then perform the disinfecting step using Biosan II solution using the process described above.
Clean and Disinfect (1 step)
If the surface is not visibly dirty clean and disinfect in one step using the process described above.
Mist Spray and fogging:
Large area disinfecting can benefit from the use of mist spray or fogging equipment. This process provides and effective means of getting disinfectant solution to every surface in an area.
Apply Biosan II solution through a pump-up pressure sprayer. Use a fine mist and avoid over-wetting. Allow to air dry. A correctly treated surface will dry in 20-40 minutes. If desired surfaces can be wiped dry after 10 minutes. Note – ensure the area being treated is not inhabited, water sensitive materials are removed and air conditioning systems are turned off.
Fog Biosan II solution through cold/wet fogging equipment. Avoid over-wetting. Pools and runs should not be visible. Use suitable respiratory protection (Filter type Type A Class 1 or 2 or Filter type CF22 A2). A correctly treated surface will dry in 20-40 minutes. If desired surfaces can be wiped dry after 20 minutes. Note – ensure the area being treated is not inhabited, water sensitive materials are removed and air conditioning systems are turned off.