Kleen All General Purpose Floor Cleaner is a multi purpose, mildly alkaline cleaner formulated to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks on all surfaces. The product dries streak free and has a pleasant floral fragrance. Kleen All General Purpose Floor Cleaner is recommended for all washable hard surfaces including walls, floors (vinyl, ceramic tiles, quarry tiles), vehicles and pressure washers.
Kleen All can be used in a multitude of applications:
- Hard surfaces – Kleen All can be used for all hard surfaces.
- Kitchens – Dissolves all cooking oils and baked-on grime and is harmless to all surfaces and is free-rinsing. For degreasing around stoves and hot plates.
- Floors – For mopping of kitchen floors as well as maintenance of all floors where grime and dirt are a problem.
- Bathrooms – For the removal of body fats and build-up from bathroom areas.
- Vehicles – including motor cycles, tractors and trucks for under bonnet as well as exterior and interior surfaces.
- Pressure cleaners – For use in Gerni Jet and all types of pressure washers. Kleen All removes a variety of soils at low dilutions and provides good foam for cleaning vertical surfaces.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Non flammable water based degreaser
- Safer alternative to petroleum solvent types
- Harmless to painted surfaces, plastic and vinyl
- Free rinsing
- Multi purpose degreaser
- Can be used on a wide range of surfaces
- Leaves a shiny streak free surface
- Can be diluted with water or solvents.
Available in 5 Litre and 15 Litre bottles.
Application/ Directions of use
FOR SPRAY AND WIPE CLEANING: Dilute Kleen All 1:20 with water into a trigger spray. Apply to surface using clean cloth. Rinse cloth when soiled. Allow surface to air dry.
FOR GENERAL CLEANING: Dilute Kleen All according to soil levels. Light soil - 1:100 with cool water. Normal soil - 1:60 with cool water. Heavy soil - 1:30 with warm water.
1. Apply cleaning solution via cloth, mop or through automatic scrubbing machine.
2. Remove excess dirt and cleaning solution from surface.
3. Rinse with clean water if required.
Total Ready to use Solution Required