The i-mop is a revolutionary floor cleaning machine that has changed cleaning standards and redefined the concept of a floor scrubber.
Over 70% of floors are still cleaned with a mop & bucket. It is time to think differently about cleaning floors. Mop & buckets are highly maneuverable however they have many issues:
- Extremely labor-intensive
- Primarily spread dirt around instead of removing
- Pose slip and fall risk due to wet floor
The i-mop combines the maneuverability of the mop with the performance of a scrubber
- Greatly reduces labor costs, up to 10 times faster than a mop & bucket
- dramatically reduces water & chemical consumption
- delivers extremely clean floors with high mechanical agitation
- leaves nearly instantaneous dry floors with water recovery
The i-mop was designed to:
- Work in tight spaces and underneath obstacles with its 360 degree handle
- Have unlimited mobility with a foldable scrub deck & transport wheels, light enough to pick up
- Be simple with easy & intuitive controls for first time scrubber operators
The way it works is two-fold, it puts down clean water in front of the twin brushes that counter rotate, pushing the solution towards the center which cleans the floor. This then allows the vacuum and squeegee to dry the floor.
There are a couple of features that set the i-mop XL Basic apart from the i-mop lite
- Battery Safeguard - The new battery safeguard on the i-mop floor scrubber disconnects the i-power batteries power when the machine is in the park or transport position – even with the machine left on. Only when you lower the i-mop brush deck will the battery power kick in. This ensures optimal battery life, along with maximum machine uptime.
- Control Panel - The upgraded control panel on the i-mop XL walk behind floor scrubbers has a lower inlay and added rubber bump protection. These features are designed to protect the control panel from accidental damage and make it easier to work with.
- Splash Guards - Splash guards have been standard on the i-mop floor scrubber for some time. However we have introduced a new, improved version which is made of flexible PVC. This PVC is a sturdy material that is wear-resistant; yet has enough flexibility to absorb the movement of brushes or pads on the machine without being dislodged. The new splash guards also do not collect dirt - an issue with brush bristle-type splash guards.
- Float ball system - To protect the vacuum motor from accidental water ingress, we have added a float ball system to the recovery tank on the i-mop. The float ball will rise with the water level. Suppose the water is reaching a level where it could go through to the i-mop vacuum motor. In that case, the float will block the vacuum inlet, minimising the risk of any water passage to the motor. Note: This float ball system can be retrofitted to earlier models of the i-mop XL autoscrubbers.
The additional features of the i-mop XL Plus model are:
- Electronic Switch - The electronic switch on the i-mop Plus & Pro models is an additional safeguard to prevent water from entering the vacuum motor. When the machine’s handle is lowered to 32 degrees from the floor, the i-mop will shut down as this is an angle that risks water getting to the vacuum motors. The electronic switch supplements the protective action of the Float Ball System.
- Timer Display - The i-mop Plus & Pro models' user interface incorporates an hour meter that shows the total hours of machine operation. This is particularly useful for maintenance purposes, allowing you to keep track of when your machine may require servicing. It also enables accurate records when leasing or hiring out the i-mop.
And the additional features of the i-mop XL Pro model is:
Deck Coating - The top-of-the-range i-mop XL Pro battery floor scrubber incorporates all the i-mop Basic and Plus features, plus a heavy-duty black coating on the machine's deck. This black deck on the i-mop XL Pro scrubber makes the model easily recognizable.
The coating helps protect the deck from corrosion in harsh environments, especially those with high chlorine levels such as around pools or in hospital theatre cleaning, or in salty environments such as beachside areas.
Specification information for I-Mop XL with Batteries & Charger
- Applications Hard floor types (porcelain tiles, natural stone, timber, vinyl, non-slip floors)
- Theoretical PerformanceUp to 1800m² per hour
- Practical Performance1000 - 1300m² per hour
- Brush Speed 350 RPM
- Brush Pressure 22.5kg
- Scrub Width46cm
- Size Machine (l x w x h)50 x 38 x 120cm
- Weight without batteries18.5kg
- Clean water tank4L
- Recovery clean tank6L
- MaterialPP, Aluminum alloy
- Power source2 i-power 9 batteries
- Battery24V - 9.8Ah
- Run Time60-70 minutes on i-power 9 batteries
- Charge Time5-6 hours
- Charge Time (i-charge 9 Supercharger) 1 hour
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.