Actichem’s Mould Exterminator (AP726) is the fruit of years of research into the potentiation of the chlorine activity in hypochlorite solution. This new Innovative chemistry significantly enhances the existent oxidising activity found in chlorine and in turn produces amazingly rapid collapse of the base fungal/mould cell. This incredible mould killing action has been further enhanced with super wetting agents which guarantee ultimate penetration through organic load and deep into porous substrates.
Mould Exterminator’s unique, super-wetting formula, provides consistent, reliable results in mould remediation every time. Its powerful stain removal can be seen almost instantly when applied to mould affected surfaces. Mould Exterminator penetrates deep into the affected surface and completely destroys the mould hyphae and root system. This ensures A 100% clearance report on every mould remediation job. Another unique benefit of Mould Exterminator, is that it is a safe, ready-to-use product. No more mixing required.
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces.
- Kills mould (including roots and hyphae) and removes the staining.
- Penetration – To provide complete mould removal of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the Hypochlorous Acid to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
- Cleaning – Mould Exterminator also provide outstanding cleaning power to remove the accompanying organic grime.
- Almost instant stain removal with no scrubbing.
Application/ Directions of use
Do not dilute. Ready to use
- Ready to use. No mixing required.
- Remove and clean away all wet and dry debris.
- Apply Mould Exterminator to the affected area. Ensure all surfaces come into contact with the Mould Exterminator. Application can be by means of spray, mop or cloth.
- Agitate areas with organic or mould build-up to promote complete removal of the bio-mass. Agitation will also aid mould and stain removal.
- Allow a minimum of 1 minute dwell time for disinfection and 10 minutes dwell time for mould remediation.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water, where possible.
- Repeating this process may be required for areas with heavy organic loading.
Special use notes
- Do not use or allow contact on carpets, fabrics or sensitive surfaces.
- After cleaning and disinfection is completed, Actichem Biosan II can be applied as a post residual treatment for enhanced inhibition of fresh mould growth.
- Further information can be found in the Actichem Mould Dream Team booklet.
- Masonry and stone surfaces can be sealed with an Actichem penetrating sealer to prevent future mould growth.