The Nilfisk SC100 is a small scrubber dryer for in-depth cleaning of narrow areas. Compared to the manual solution of mop and bucket, this compact upright machine will get the job done much faster offering a superior cleaning performance.
Innovative scrubber dryer for cleaning narrow areas with an upright design and low deck profile for difficult to reach places. The Nilfisk SC100 Scrubber Dryer makes cleaning fast, hygenic and safe. Operates in both forward and reverse.
The Nilfisk SC100 Scrubber Dryer is ideal for retail, restaurants, convenience stores, fast food outlets, hotels and in-home cleaning.
- Scrubs and drys in one single pass giving fast access to cleaned areas
- Two solution flow settings for efficient cleaning and red LED light indicator alarms when the tank is empty
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable one or two handed operation
- Easy to carry and transport – only weighs 12 kg
- Only uses clean solution, eliminating dirt and bacteria.
- The flat recovery tank design and full access makes it fast and easy to clean.
- Can do what others cannot: Low deck profile and offset allow cleaning of difficult to reach areas.
- Easy and quick maintenance helps the operator to always have a clean and functional machine.
- Flexible cleaning with Eco-flow for light cleaning and double-flow for spot or heavy duty cleaning.
- All machine functions stop in upright position, eliminating solution spill and protecting floors.
- The robust aluminum frame design guarantees high reliability and long life.
- Detergent dosing cap is conveniently located on the solution tank so you always have the correct solution ratio.
- One year warranty
Specifications for Nilfisk SC100 - Upright Scrubber
Technical specifications of Nilfisk SC100 - Upright Scrubber.
- Model No107417885
- Rated power (W)800
- Vacuum (kPa)3.5
- Cable length (m)10
- Weight (kg)12
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744)72 ± 2
- Length x width x height (mm)400x360x1150
- Brush speed (RPM)2100
- Solution/recovery tank (L)3/4
- Voltage/frequency (V/Hz)220-240/50-60
- Scrubbing width (mm)310
- Productivity theoretical/actual (m²/h)620/310
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test and Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge.
Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.