Nilfisk VHS42 40L WET & DRY VACUUM M CLASS
VHS 42 M/H comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and other user benefits - designed to meet the tough requirements in building & construction and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
or make 4 interest-free payments of $522.50 AUD fortnightly with:
The VHS 42 M/H dust extractor series sets a new standard for design and feature level of the Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum portfolio. With innovative filtration system, improved performance, robust design and dust class M/H certification, this range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a reliable machine to protect workers health and safety. VHS 42 M/H comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and several other user benefits - designed to meet the tough requirements in building & constructions and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
VHS 42 M/H offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the semi-automatic Push&Clean™ or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. The InfiniClean™ system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. Downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance. To minimize dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application. Also the washable PFTE long-life filter and the dual HEPA filter option minimizes maintenance and reduces the overall service cost. A flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest and most safe level.
Easy handling and user-friendliness - also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another - are other valuable features for the VHS 42 M/H dust extractor. All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
- InfiniClean™ - Automatic filter cleaning system with minimized performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ - Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class M and H certification including Asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA - including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
Specification information for Nilfisk VHS42 40L WET & DRY VACUUM M CLASS
- Model No 107412168
- Weight (kg) 16
- Length x width x height (mm) 565x385x605
- Main filter type PTFE
- El cable (m) 7.5
- Airflow rate (L/min) 4500
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 250/25
- Power Pmax (W) 1400
- Power Piec (W) 1200
- Mains connection (V/~/Hz/A) 230/1/50-60/10
- Working sound level (dB(A) 60
- Container volume (l-max) 42
- Filter cleaning system InfiniClean
- Softstart Included
- Anti-static system Included
- Push&Clean filter cleaning Included
- Storage of accessories Included
- Hose and cable holder Included
- InfiniClean Included
- Disposal bag 1 pcs Included
- Fleece filter bag 1 pcs Included
- Dual filter system Included
- M-class hazardous dust approval Included
Fitted Vacuum Bag
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.