Velo is a compact and lightweight commercial backpack vacuum cleaner, for small scale commercial maintenance cleaning, perfect to tackle small spaces with maximum productivity.
Designed with leading-edge, lithium-ion rechargeable battery technology, and engineered with a brushless motor, it’s a durable and enhanced performer with a long motor life.
With a 4-stage filtration system including a HEPA filter, Velo creates a cleaner environment for its user.
- Vacuum motor: 250W single-stage flow through 36V BLDC
- Power source: 2 x 18V 6.0Ah (108Wh) lithium-ion batteries
- Battery run-time: Up to 50 minutes per set of 2 batteries
- Battery charge-time: 1 hour 45 minutes per set of 2 batteries
- Noise level (at 1.5m): 65dB(A)
- Filtration: 4-stage filtration with HEPA filter
- Volumetric airflow (max.): 21L/sec
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Weight: 4.6kg (with battery pack, excluding hose)
Warranty: 2 years on body and motor
1 year on batteries and charger
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test and Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge.
Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.