Featuring a new, modern design and a comfortable padded 3-strap harness support system you will love our new backpack!
- Motor Thermal Protection
- Comfortable Padded 3-Strap Support System
- Strong Harness Assembly
- Switchable Left and Right Hand Clear Lid
- 6 Litre Cloth Filter Bag with Metal Reinforced Ring
- Exhaust Deflector
- Short IEC Lead with Premium 20 Metre Orange Extension Lead
- Carry Handle for easy transport
- Cable Restraint Assembly- Wessel-Werk Low Profile Floor Tool
- 2-Piece Aluminium Extension Rods and Black 1.2m Long Vacuum Hose
- Tools and Accessories: Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Brush and Caddy
- Warranty – Body: 12 Months | Motor: 2 Years
Specification information for RapidVac MkII
- Vacuum motor 1450W
- Battery charge-time N/A
- Noise level (at 1.5m) 60dB(A)
- Filtration 5-stage filtration with HEPA rated filter
- Volumetric airflow (max.) 51L/sec
- Capacity 6L
- Weight 4.7kg
- Warranty 12 months on Bondy and 2 years on motor
Fitted Vacuum Bag
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.