Powerful upright commercial vacuum cleaner
Years of innovation and development have perfected the vac series, and the vac 30 is the culmination of feedback from the cleaning industry. With the incredible flexibility of the vac 30 upright vacuum you easily clean all the hard-to-reach places.
- Flexible - With the incredible flexibility of the vac 30 upright vacuum you easily clean all the hard-to-reach places. While in operation, simply lower the body as far as you want. Even completely horizontal. Now you can easily clean under equipment, desks, furniture, anywhere.
- Telescopic wand - With the ergonomically friendly vac 30 telescopic wand, effortlessly reach down to vacuum skirtings and beside furniture, or extend the wand up to fans, skirtings and other out of reach places for a faster, more thorough clean.
- "Whizzo" indicator - Our patented whizzo makes a loud, shrill tone when the vacuum is clogged or the bag is full, saving you money on costly vacuum motor replacement bills!
- Variable Vacuum filter - coming in with the standard cassette filter, which is perfect for day-to-day general commercial vacuuming. HEPA Filter is perfect for sensitive environments and effective at removing pathogens, allergens and even viruses. ULPA Filter is perfect for sensitive environments and even more effective at removing pathogens, allergens and even viruses.
Specification information for Vac 30
- Weight of product8.3 kg
- Size body (l x w x h)34 x 31 x 70 cm
- Cable length220 cm
- Diameter of tools35 mm
- Voltage110V, 115 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Motor power900 W
- Brush speed3000 RPM
- Cleaning path30 cm
- Sound level69 dBA
- Water lift/suction2000 mm
- Air flow32 L/sec
- ApplicationIndoor, dry
- Detachable cordTrue
- Material machineABS/PC
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.