The vac 5 is a powerhouse machine that gets the job done. A well trusted name in the community. The vac 5 has surprised every user with it’s proven mobility, design and power. The vac 5 is used for offices, carpet cleaning, households, cabinets, wardrobes, and much more.
- 3 piece wand and flexible hose - Double extrusion for extra stability at both ends as they are the most stressed areas
- Bag with lock - 5L bag volume with a lock to avoid dust leakage when taking out the bag. You can choose between a paper bag or a microfibre bag
- Integrated tool holder - All of the accessories and necessary equipment supplied with the machine can be stored on the machine
- Carry-on everywhere - A sturdy and ergonomic main handle provides a freedom of mobility you haven't experienced before. The eye-vac 5 goes everywhere you need it.
Specification information for Vac 5
- Carry Weight4.8 kg
- Weight with cable5.4 kg
- Size body (l x w x h)38 x 33 x 38 cm
- Hose length180 cm
- Cable length800 cm
- Diameter of tools32 mm
- Voltage110 V, 115 V, 230V, 240V
- Motor power850 W
- Sound level62 dBA | 63 dBA
- Water lift/suction2100 mm
- Air flow50 L/sec
- ApplicationIndoor, dry
- Detachable cordOff-board
- Charger110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Material machinePP
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.