The VP300 HEPA offers a strong filtration solution for dust sensitive areas. The HEPA filter ensures a higher quality of air with exceptional and efficient cleaning performance.
With a very low level of noise, it is ideal for daytime cleaning in offices, reception areas, hotel rooms and other noise sensitive areas. The VP300 HEPA causes minimum disturbance within the cleaning vicinity.
VP300 HEPA is the latest member of the VP300 series of basic commercial vacuum cleaners, suitable for everyday cleaning of light to medium duty applications such as offices, hotel rooms, retail stores, etc.
- Certified HEPA filter
- Detachable cord for safety and easy maintenance
- Best in class filling capacity, which means less time spent changing dust bags
- Weighs just 5.3 kg (machine only) making it easy to move from place to place
- Low sound level suitable for daytime cleaning
- Secure accessory and power cord storage
- Rear mounted tool parking
- One year commercial warranty
Specification information for VP300 Hepa Commercial Vacuum Nilfisk
- Model No 107402785
- Rated power (W) 1200
- Airflow (L/sec) 32
- Voltage (V) 220-240
- Cable length (m) 10
- Weight (kg) 5.3
- Vacuum at nozzle (kPa) 23
- Dust bag capacity (L) 10
- Main filter area (cm²) 2600
- Suction power end of tube (W) 200
- Length x width x height (mm) 395x340x390
- Frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Sound pressure level (dB(A) BS 5415) 50
- Sound power level (dB(A) IEC 704) 69
- IP protection class IP20
- Number of filters 4
- Sound pressure level dB(A) IEC/EN 60335-2-69
- Hepa filtration Included
- Detachable cord Included
- Dust bag 1 pcs. Included
Fitted Vacuum Bag
Our trained staff will assist you in determining what can be done to restore your cleaning
equipment to working order.
Whether you are in need of a repair to fix a broken piece of equipment or in need of a service on your current machine to keep it running at its peak, we can help you. We additionally can perform Test and Tagging on your machines.
We have over 25 plus years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry. We are the authorized service center for major brands and have access to the latest schematics and repair techniques.
Test & Tag on us
We will complete and tag your equipment with the electrical equipment testing to the Australian and New Zealand standards without charge. Test and tag is a process of which we do an electrical safety test on a piece of equipment or appliance to deem it OH&S safe. OH&S practices requiring to ensure the environment you're working in is safe. Additionally OH&S requires having them periodically retested based on the working conditions. This is adhering to the AS/NZS 3760 - 2010 Standards.